These women are probably the most mysterious among all Asian brides online. They are very different from Americans, but at the same time, they are very similar to us. Their society is quite conservative, but young Chinese brides are westernized. They make perfect wives and mothers, but on the other hand, they are also very ambitious and they can achieve high career positions. They are simple and modest, but they always look fashionable and wear trendy clothes. Interested in meeting such a lady? Then read this short article. We’ll tell you all you need to know about Chinese mail order brides right now!
Chinese dating rules. How to attract her?
When we’re talking about Chinese women dating, here’s what you should know: it’s certainly not the same thing as dating an American girl. Continue reading to know more — we’ve collected 8 tips here, and we are 100% sure they’ll be useful for you!
- Forget about pickup lines and about sarcastic jokes. We don’t want to say that you should forget about jokes and humor at all, no — a sense of humor is very important in a marriage with a Chinese wife, and it’s also very important when it’s only your first date. But neither pickup lines nor sarcastic jokes don’t work with Chinese women — it’s all about their culture; the majority of them just don’t understand sarcasm and don’t like a pickup. If you don’t want to offend your gf, forget about these two things.
- Make smart compliments. Well, it’s not necessary — you can say that she is beautiful, and she’ll like it anyway. But the point is, Chinese beauty standards are a little different. Want an example? Well, Chinese women are crazy about chin dimples, pale skin, and long eyelashes — so if you compliment her about one of these things, she’ll love it.
- Learn a little Chinese. It may sound like something VERY complicated, and it really is — but after all, you are going to marry Chinese girl, so you’ll still have to learn this language. These women go crazy about the foreigners who speak Chinese!
- Be persistent. Some American women like persistent men, the others don’t. When we’re talking about China, the absolute majority of them love it when a man is confident and persistent. But of course, it’s all about balance — and if you don’t want her to think that you are an overly dominant guy, not a cute guy, don’t put too much pressure on her. The pressure is not the key, but “good” persistence is.
- Show respect to her country. Even if you know nothing about China, learn some facts about its history or culture and use these facts. The thing is, almost 100% of Chinese mail order brides love their country, so if you show respect, they’ll appreciate it. Asking her some questions about China will work well on the first date, because of two reasons: first, it’s really interesting, and second, it will help you to break the ice. Sounds great, doesn’t it?
- Refer to her personality and accomplishments when making compliments. You can highlight her looks, of course, and it’s great — but according to our experience, Chinese mail brides prefer getting compliments on their personality. Ask questions, think, analyze, and make smart compliments — if she’s a student of a good university, complimenting her intelligence will work great.
- Talking about exes on the first date is NOT a good idea. Yes, we know that nowadays, lots of people say that it’s fine to talk about exes when you first meet each other, but it’s certainly not how it works in China.
- Public display of affection is still taboo in China. But thanks to the Westernization (again!), the situation is changing now. 10 years ago, a couple couldn’t hold hands in public. Now, it isn’t a problem anymore. Maybe in 3, 4, or 5 years, they’ll get used to public kissing!
P.S. There is the word “hua ji” in the Chinese language, and it means something like “amusing” and “funny”. It also means “youthful” and “flowering season”, so it may look like a perfect word to make a compliment… But it really isn’t. This word has a little negative connotation, but it’s very hard to find this information online — so don’t make a mistake and don’t say that she is “hua ji”.
Top-3 facts about Chinese girls
We are sure that you before marrying a Chinese bride you want to know more about these girls. Here, you’ll find the 3 most interesting facts about them!
- They are conservative but westernized. It means that they are independent and that they can build a good career even in the United States — but family is still one of their core values.
- They are intelligent, well-educated, and they speak English well. In short, it means that your future bride won’t have any problems with her integration into American society. And of course, you can forget about the language barrier if you choose Chinese women.
- They are fun-loving and easy. It’s great, but it imposes certain limitations — thus, you can talk about work or about your business, but they’ll feel bored in 5 minutes.
How to distinguish a real woman from a scammer?
Marrying a Chinese woman is a great idea. But you should be careful — because unfortunately, there are lots of romance scammers in China (as well as in any other country). These three tips will help you to understand that you’re communicating with a real lady, not with a scammer.
- Google the photo. Have you found this photo elsewhere, under another name, or on any other dating site? If yes, its current “owner” is a scammer. Block this profile and forget about it.
- Use video chat. If a woman refuses to video chat, it’s probably a scammer.
- If a woman asks you for money, she is 100% a scammer.
We hope that our little guide on Chinese girls helped you to see how amazing they are (or showed you that these women are not for you). If you feel that you can fall for an Asian woman, you can choose a good dating site from the top list on our website and start searching for a perfect lady to date and marry.
Read about all real mail order brides.