They are mysterious, they are elegant, and they are different. They are hot, exotic, and just incredible. They are Japanese ladies — and they are waiting for you right now.
Before you start dating these women or even start to think about it, you must know them better. We at BrideBoutique will help you with it — we’ll explain how to date them right here. We’ll also talk about the most popular scams — and about how to avoid them.
How to buy a Japanese girl for marriage?
Everything looks quite simple — you find a Japanese wives website, sign up, and start talking to the ladies. Then you choose a woman and marry her, simple as that.
But in reality, it’s a little more complex. Let’s begin with the very first step: finding a good service.
A good dating site is a safe site with a good reputation. It’s a must — there are lots of other factors that are not that important, but safety and reputation are the top priorities. You will have to check if the users are real on this website (we’ll talk about it later), you’ll also have to check all the safety certificates (such as SSL encryption certificate), and you shouldn’t also forget about the reputation. Google the reviews, try to find the real ones, and check the age of the domain. If everything is ok, move to the next step.
Then, you will have to pay. Yes, not all the bride sites are paid, but all the best ones are not free. Some of them have a credit system — you’ll pay for credits and then spend them on chatting/sending gifts/etc. The other sites offer premium membership — but almost all of them are paid. If you want to get a premium experience, you’ll have to pay at least $20-$50, that’s just how it works.
After that, you will chat with Japanese mail order brides. It depends only on you how long this will take. The next step is booking a flight to Japan and meeting the brides in real life… And here, everything is entirely up to you.
As you may have guessed, there is no such thing as “buying” a woman — she is not a thing. Yes, you will have to pay for access to chat, video chat, and all this stuff, but it doesn’t mean that all these ladies will be ready to spend their lives with you. You’ll still have to attract them — and right now, we’ll explain how to do it and how not to ruin your first date.
How to date Japanese women? Top-6 tips
- Learn some Japanese words and table manners. It’s a very hard language to learn, but your efforts will 100% be rewarded. As for table manners, it may be hard to learn them all as well, but all the ladies from Japan will appreciate every respectful action of yours.
- No PDA. Public display of affection is certainly not the best thing you can do in Japan. Just so you know: even people who are married don’t kiss in public, so if it’s your first date, you should be very careful with hugs, kisses, and all that.
- Create a plan. Yes, your Japanese mail order wife will most likely be westernized, but she will still be an Asian woman — so she will wait for you to make the first step. Japanese guys are often very indecisive, so your confidence will help you to stand out from the crowd.
- Make sure she’s ok with alcohol before your first date. Some Japanese ladies (especially young girls) don’t take alcohol at all. “At all” means that even if you drink a glass of wine, some of them may consider it a red flag!
- Dress nice. We’ve already told you about the Westernization, haven’t we? The point is: if you don’t dress well, you won’t attract any Japanese girl. You’ll have to dress fashionably if you want to date these ladies, especially if they are younger than 40.
- If you invite her to your place, make sure that this place is clean. Yes, it sounds obvious, but some Japan ladies are obsessed with cleanliness, so make sure that your house is clean enough!
Popular scams and how to avoid them
All those Japanese brides are really gorgeous, but there is still a problem here. This problem is called “scam” — unfortunately, the dating sites usually have lots of scammers. We’ll explain what to do to not lose your money right here!
- Never send money to anyone. It’s the first, the most important, and, unfortunately, the most violated rule of online dating. Just don’t send money to the women, that’s all you have to know.
- Lots of dating sites offer “real-gifts option” — you can send a bouquet, a candy basket, or even a brand new iPhone 11 Pro Max. If you send gifts, always ensure that it’s really your girlfriend who receives these gifts. Ask for a photo to make sure; there’s nothing wrong with such a request.
- Stay away from sites with a poor reputation. Unfortunately, there are dozens of fake dating services that only have one goal: to suck your money and time. Check all the reviews you find and try to distinguish the real ones from the paid ones before you sign up.
- Make sure the site uses the SSL encryption technology, especially the payment page. If there is an SSL certificate, you don’t have to worry about your credit card or PayPal information.
How to distinguish real Japanese brides from scammers?
- Always google the photos. If you see one of them on other dating sites, it’s probably a scammer.
- If the messages they send make no sense, they are probably scammers or even bots. Never open the links in such messages.
- If the profile is empty, it might be a scammer.
- If a woman asks you for money, it’s 100% a scammer.
If you are attentive, you will never get into trouble and will safely find your Japanese lady. We can only wish you patience and good luck on the path to happiness!